Posted on 13th January 2022Category: News
Hull Culture and Leisure Library Service have extended the deadline for the 3 x Innovation & Research Facilitators.
Please click on the link to apply : INNOVATION AND RESEARCH FACILITATOR (hcandl.co.uk)
Hull Culture and Leisure Library Service are seeking to appoint three dynamic and inspirational individuals to support enterprise across the Humber. Helping businesses to research, innovate and develop new products and services.
Do you have a passion to deliver high quality research and information services to small and medium sized businesses in the Humber region?
Do you enjoy helping others; are you enthusiastic about learning new skills and able to develop good professional relationships?
Would you like to work within a new team to create a new and responsive project that will stimulate investment in innovation?
If you can answer yes to all of the above this is the job for you!
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and can make things happen with experience of working in a relevant field.
If you can demonstrate relevant skills, experience and knowledge, we would love to hear from you.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 28 Days annual leave plus an additional 8 bank holiday days!
- A flexible approach to work, options to work from home and at other sites around the Humber region.
- Part time hours also available
- Hull City Council discount on parking and some high street stores.
Want to Know More & Meet The Team!
Pop in meet the team and learn more about our services at Hull Central Library on
- Wednesdays (19th & 26th January) from 5 – 7pm
- Thursdays (20th & 27th January) from 5 – 7pm
- Saturdays (22nd and 29th January) from 1 – 3pm
Alternatively, make an appointment at a time to suit you, just call or email
Contact Telephone: 01482 613985 / 01482 613434