Posted on 3rd November 2022Category: Blogs
This blog is from Chris Harris Chris.Harris@apcuk.co.uk
I’m delighted to announce that the Advanced Propulsion Centre’s next wave of its Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) is now open for Expressions of Interest (EOI).
You’ve very kindly supported us in promoting our TDAP competitions across your network in the past. If you have time, I’d be very grateful if you could help us spread the word that funding and support via TDAP is open again and we’re looking for applicants.
If there are specific SMEs that you’re aware of in your areas of expertise that may benefit from taking part, please do feel free to pass the details on, also to your other colleagues as you see fit.
Please see attached the marketing collateral we’ve prepared to promote our seventh wave of TDAP; including promotional flyer, programme brochure and social media imagery that you’re welcome to share within your network.
I also include a link to our latest post on LinkedIn. Please feel free to like and share our post and tag #TDAPW7 in any supporting commentary you may wish to include.
Please also see below a recap about the programme. You’re very welcome to make use of this content in any supporting communications you push out:
- The Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) offers up to £170,000 of grant support to ambitious micro, small and medium-sized enterprises.
- The programme is now open for initial Expressions of Interest. Those who fit the criteria will be invited to submit a full application. The closing date for applications is 1 February 2023 at 12 noon GMT. Successful applicants will start the programme in May 2023.
- What is TDAP?
- TDAP supports SMEs developing innovative net-zero enabling on or off-vehicle technology, products or services.
- TDAP helps to accelerate early-stage transport technology concepts to market through a combination of grant funding, technical support and business mentoring to help start-ups, spinouts and SMEs bring their innovations to life.
- Since 2017 – TDAP has supported 61 SMEs with £9.8 million of funding support.
- Over the 17-month programme participants will receive expert technical and industry support to help develop their concept through to a viable market proposition.
- What previous
- Jean de La Verpilliere, Echion, Wave 2: ‘TDAP helped us to define our proposition, define our target market and position in the value chain and refine our business plan which enabled us to raise £1.5m private investment.’
- Dr Yura Sevcenco, Reaction Engines, Wave 3: ‘By the end of the project we will have gone from a single proof of concept to validation in a relevant environment with partners that are recognised internationally.”
- Doug Cross, Balance Batteries, Wave 4: ”TDAP has been absolutely fundamental for our company. It has been the seed funding that has enabled us to develop sub-systems that go into our battery modules.”
Visit the APC website for more information and to access the Expression of Interest application porta
TDAP Wave 7 – Advanced Propulsion Centre (apcuk.co.uk)
should you have any queries during this time please send email through to