Posted on 25th January 2023Category: News
As part of ongoing activities to inform strategic skills planning by the Hull & East Yorkshire LEP and in support of the development of the Hull & East Yorkshire Local Skills Improvement Plan (LSIP), HEY LEP and the Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce are hosting a series of sector focus groups to gauge views and opinions on skills within the workforce and future needs.
The on-line sector focus groups will be held on:
- Monday 30 January (11am – 12 noon) – ports, logistics and warehousing
- Tuesday 31 January (9am-10am) – manufacturing, engineering and construction
- Wednesday 1 February (11am-1 noon) – service sector including digital
- Wednesday 1 February (2pm-3pm) – rural economy and tourism
- Thursday 2 February (9am-10am) – health and social care and medicare
Businesses can book places by emailing email@example.com
If you are unable to attend but would like to provide feedback about your skills needs, please complete the on-line survey by 10th February 2023.