County court judgments for debt

Business: Funding Debt

    What to do if you receive a county court judgment (CCJ) – how to get a CCJ set aside or to change what you pay, what happens if you don’t pay and how to search the register of CCJs.

    1. Overview

    2. If you don't owe the money - cancel the judgment

    3. If you do owe the money - pay the judgment

    4. CCJs and your credit rating