Peer Networks is here to help. Led by business experts, this FREE fortnightly programme brings together small groups of fellow business owners and managers to deal with problems in common, and to tackle business issues together.
2021/22 Peer Networks is now open
Whether you’re online, a manufacturer or service based operation, owning or managing a small business has many challenges, from finance and logistics, through to scaling for growth, marketing, exporting, or simply having someone else to share problems with. COVID has added to these challenges for many companies, whilst also bringing considerable opportunities for others.
Peer Networks is here to help. Led by business experts, Biskit, this free fortnightly programme brings together small groups of fellow business owners & managers, providing support, problem solving and access to relevant information and guidance.
With over 35 businesses enrolled and excellent feedback received from the first round of Peer Networks in 2020/21, this is an opportunity to fast track your issues, and share the load of running your business with other like-minded businesses.
What will I get from Peer Networks?
Are you an SME leader based in the Hull & East Yorkshire area? Discover how to improve your business skills and confidence with peer-to-peer online networking from the Peer Networks programme. These free interactive sessions will give you the opportunity to discuss your ambitions and find solutions with likeminded professionals.
Created with SMEs in mind, the Peer Networks programme offers business leaders the chance to learn, share and grow in a supportive and collaborative space through free online networking.
As an SME leader developing a business, how can you expand your knowledge, your experience and your network? The Hull & East Yorkshire Peer Networks Programme is here to help.
Looking for the best ways to invest in your SME’s future? Peer Networks offers the opportunity to network online with similar businesses in the East Yorkshire region to mutually support goals.
Aimed at local SME leaders, the Hull & East Yorkshire Peer Networks Programme offers the chance to learn, share and grow through free online peer-to-peer networking led by industry professionals.
Develop your SME business skills and be part of a collaborative and supportive peer group with the Hull & East Yorkshire Peer Networks programme taking place online from this September.
- Fortnightly Peer Sessions, starting in September for 12 weeks
- Access to a small group of like-minded businesses, where you can share ideas, raise issues and problem solve
- Access to additional information on key topics such as marketing, innovation, strategy, technology, skills development and exporting
- Dedicated 1:1 support to tackle any current business issues
- Clarity over which problems to tackle first
- Insights into how your peers have solved similar issues
To take part, your business must:
- be based in Hull and East Yorkshire
- have been operating for at least one year
- be small to medium sized (an SME) with between 5 and 249 employees (based on pre-pandemic figures, and can include freelancers for the creative industries)
- have a turnover of at least £100,000 per annum (based on pre-pandemic figures)
What format will Peer Networks sessions take?
Working in small groups of 11 businesses every fortnight for 12 weeks, Peer Networks uses online networking to help businesses collaborate. Led by a business expert, every business gets the chance to air their issues, and then discuss solutions. The sessions are very practical, high impact, and feedback from previous cohorts has been excellent.
We make sure that each group has common issues and themes, and can learn from each other without the fear of competition.
As you progress through Peer Networks, we also offer free one-to-one coaching to help you make the changes you want to see in your business.
How do I apply?
Click here to be taken to the registration form on Biskit’s website (scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Scheme Start Date 16-Nov-2020 12:00am
- Support Type Business Expertise and Advice
- Support Categories Grow and Sustain, Developing new products or services, Finding new customers and markets (UK and overseas), and Mentoring and Networking
- Number of EmployeesUp to 249
- Regions:East Riding, Hull