Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Relationships between team members, customers, suppliers and partners are at the heart of everything we do in business. With very little investment, a positive culture can improve productivity, transform margins, reduce costs and boost both staff and customer retention.
Yet without the right culture… staff leave, new people are hard to find, quality drops and innovation rarely happens.
Whether you’re a start up or established SME, this 2-hour interactive webinar will give you the tools to develop and maintain a positive culture within the workplace, which will soon spread to your suppliers, customers and partners.
At the end of the webinar, you will:
• Be able to spot the signs of a positive culture in a workplace
• Know what type of culture you currently have in your business
• Have the tools to change it (if needed)
• Be able to maintain a positive culture
• Have an outline plan to develop and maintain your business culture
Who should attend?
Business Owners, Directors or Senior Managers working for an established SME. You may already have a positive working culture, but you want to understand how to maintain it as you grow. Or, you might have issues at work that you want to resolve, and think culture might be an issue that you want to address.
Business owners from start up companies wanting to understand how they can develop an effective business culture as their business grows are also welcome.
The workshop will be delivered by Edward Ryder from Biskit Ltd.
Edward has over 25 years of business experience, and currently provides consultancy support to multiple high growth engineering, e-commerce and manufacturing companies across the UK.
This webinar is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.