Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
About this event
Is this you?
- Recently started a business?
- Interested in digital marketing for start-ups?
- Have a small business that you’re trying to get off the ground, and running?
- Lost in all the noise online, and no results for your efforts?
If so, then this digital marketing workshop is for you….
We are here to help you start getting the word out about your new business.
The great news is, digital marketing is highly accessible to businesses of all shapes and sizes, no matter your budget size.
To get the right results, you need to follow digital marketing “best practice” for start-ups.
We promise we will “show you how”, but not blind you with science!
Completing this workshop will help you:
- Gain a thorough understanding of Digital Marketing and why you should use it
- Show you with a live session all about Digital Marketing in a geek free zone
- Learn the latest free digital Marketing Tools
- Have a free audit of your website!
This workshop is aimed at start-up businesses who would like to maximise digital marketing to help reach more customers. Your business must have started to trade, and ideally be less than 2 years old.
On behalf of the #GrowMySME – Business Growth Scheme, Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing will give you a guided tour through doing digital marketing the “right way” and so you can increase your customer base, survive, and even thrive as a business.
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com. You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community.
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.