Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Workshop 1: Creating an online sales strategy: 12th July – 10 AM – 12 PM
Workshop 2: Developing your business model and online platform: 19th July – 10 AM – 12 PM
Workshop 3: Implementing your online sales strategy and platform: 26th July – 2 PM – 4 PM
About this event
This ‘Digital Skills Academy’ combines three interlinked, action orientated Masterclasses designed to provide the knowledge and support needed to attract new customers online and to generate repeat custom time and again. It is designed for businesses that want to review and improve their use of online sales platforms, or are new to this area and want to fast track their knowledge to get started.
The events will provide participants with the tools and understanding required to develop their online sales platforms, business model and strategy, whether using a marketplace, an eCommerce website, or both.
The Masterclasses are connected, and delegates are encouraged to sign up for all three to gain the maximum benefit. The individual sessions will cover the following areas:
Workshop 1: Creating an online sales strategy
12th July – 10 AM – 12 PM
This 2 hour Masterclass will begin the development of your online sales strategy, covering the following topics:
• Explore different business models and methods of selling online.
• Discover the different tactics and approaches required to attract customers locally and internationally.
• Develop an understanding of what customers expect when buying online and what provides them confidence.
• Explore the different tools and platforms available to support online sales and transactions.
• Post Masterclass exercise: develop an outline plan covering: what you are going to sell, who is in the market, your market position, why you are different.
Workshop 2: Developing your business model and online platform
19th July – 10 AM – 12 PM
This 2 hour Masterclass is designed to start delving more deeply into the development of your online sales strategy.
• Review exercise from first Masterclass to consider how participants have expanded their ideas around what and where to sell online.
• Explore potential issues and barriers to selling online such as, cross border sales, import taxes etc.
• Introduce a requirements capture template to support the development of the business model, project plan and technical specification.
• Post Masterclass exercise: using the template and toolkit, identify requirements for sales channels and the online platform that you propose using (e.g. Marketplace, Web Builder, Bespoke, etc.)
Workshop 3: Implementing your online sales strategy and platform
26th July – 2 PM – 4 PM
This 2 hour Masterclass will focus on bringing it all together and delivering your online sales strategy.
• Review exercise from second Masterclass to look at delegates emerging plans.
• Develop end to end customer journeys and identify critical system and process integrations.
• Explore how the sales platform will interact with the digital marketing strategy.
• Identify the support and resources required to move the plan forward and how Digital Catalyst can provide ongoing support.
*Please note that Masterclasses are recorded and maybe made available for viewing. By registering, you consent to the workshops being recorded and possibly shared.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.