Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, Clinics and Consultation, Conference, Demonstration, Exhibition and Trade Fair, Information Session, Meet the Buyer, Networking, Seminar, Trade Mission, Webinar, Workshop
We will help you incorporate Digital Marketing tools into your existing Marketing Strategy and an insight in to emerging and current digital communication trends.
We promise we will show but not blind you with science!
Completing this 1/2 day, 4-hour workshop will help you:
• Gain a better understanding of Digital Marketing and why you should use it
• Provide loads of tips on Digital Marketing in a geek free zone
• Learn Digital Marketing Tools, Techniques & Strategy
In only one morning Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing will give you a guided tour through the endless possibilities that digital marketing can generate, as we are on a mission to help as many SMEs as we can to learn how to use digital marketing.
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.