Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
By HEY Growth Hub Growmysme
About this event
Business has changed, perhaps forever, due to Covid.
How to market your business has changed radically as well and in a short space of time and so would you like…
• To learn how to market your business in 2023?
• Master inbound & outbound marketing
You will gain from this workshop
• Develop an effective marketing plan for 2023 & Beyond
• How to engage your clients and prospects
• Practical Tips on how to Create a one-page marketing plan
Simon Shepherd is also your host for this entertaining journey and look out for the anecdotes, quiz and client stories that will help you with your marketing!
This workshop will ensure that you leave with a marketing plan and tools and techniques for implementing this plan.
In only one morning Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing will give you a guided tour through the endless possibilities that digital marketing can generate, as we are on a mission to help as many SMEs as we can to learn how to use digital marketing.
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.