Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
By HEYGrowthhub Growmysme
About this event
Is your employee appraisal process delivering the results you and your team need, or is it creating more problems than it solves?
Undertaken correctly employee appraisals are a fantastic way of generating new ideas, giving and receiving feedback, planning for the future and inspiring your team.
However, managed incorrectly, they can be one of the fastest ways to demotivate, leading to staff turnover and low productivity.
This free 2-hour webinar breaks down the appraisal process into several key steps, which any SME business can follow. If you already have an appraisal process in place, then you can use this webinar to check what you do against industry best practice.
Suitable for established or early stage SMEs, in this webinar you will learn about:
• How top companies create effective appraisals
• Sample appraisal templates
• Are you sitting comfortably – creating the right environment for your appraisals
• How to ask the right coaching questions
• The importance of appraisal follow up
• Tying the appraisal process in your future strategy
Who should attend?
Business Owners, Directors or Senior Managers working for an established SME.
Business owners from start up companies considering employing staff.
The webinar will be delivered by Edward Ryder from Biskit Ltd. Edward has over 25 years of business experience, and currently provides consultancy support to multiple high growth engineering, e-commerce and manufacturing companies across the UK.
This webinar is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 2 upcoming dates for this event.