Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Information Session
Growth Hub event
About this event
Want to be noticed on Social Media and enhance your brand?
Join this workshop to learn practical tools and techniques for maximising your social media impact.
Whilst most brands have a social media presence in some way, shape or form, only some succeed at creating a thriving and engaged community of followers who convert into customers and brand advocates. The social media landscape has transformed over the years and just showing up is not enough anymore.
Completing this Workshop will help you:
• Learn the latest social media skills and tactics
• Lots of tips to improve your social media
• How to use social media as part of your sales strategy
Join Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing for this entertaining journey. In only one session he will help you with all things social!
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 3 upcoming dates for this event.
- Start: 14th February 2023 9:00 am
- End: 14th February 2023 1:00 pm
- Venue: Louis Pearlman Centre (Hull)
- Cost: £0.00
- Start: 27th February 2023 9:00 am
- End: 27th February 2023 1:00 pm
- Venue: Hornsea Town Hall (East Riding)
- Cost: £0.00
- Start: 2nd March 2023 9:00 am
- End: 2nd March 2023 1:00 pm
- Venue: Normanby Gateway
- Cost: £0.00