Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
CERT CIC has developed a series of Knowledge Hubs to help organisations that want to set up trading arms. The comprehensive resources include virtually everything you need to start and manage a new social enterprise, This workshop explains the resources and guides you step by step through the establishment of a Community Cafe.
At the end of the workshop you will be given a code to access all of the materials free of charge.
Places are strictly limited so please book early
This workshop is ideal for new and prospective Directors of CIC’s and Charities. The workshop will be delivered by Neil King of CERT CIC, a specialist social enterprise support organisation that have been supporting third sector organisations for 25 years.
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
on 22nd March the event is at
The Ropewalk Maltkiln Road Barton-upon-Humber DN18 5JT
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.