Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
Then join us at this 2-hour workshop where we will show you how to incorporate Digital Marketing tools into your existing Marketing Strategy, and provide an insight into emerging and current digital communication trends.
We will show but not blind you with science!
We are on a mission to help as many businesses as we can to learn how to use digital marketing and create more profitable opportunities!
Completing this Workshop will help you:
- gain a better understanding of Digital Marketing and why you should use it
- learn lots of tips on Digital Marketing in a “geek-free zone”
- learn Digital Marketing tools, techniques and strategy
Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing will be your host for this exploration of the latest digital marketing and e-commerce best practice.
Join us at Wrecking Ball Music and Books from 5.15pm on Wednesday 15th February for this 2-hour workshop. The workshop will start at 5.30pm and light refreshments will be available before and during the workshop. There will be ample time for asking questions and networking before the workshop ends at 7.30pm.
This workshop is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.