Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
BY HEY GROWTH HUB GROW MY SME
In this Instagram guide, we’ll discuss all the ways you can use the channel to meet your marketing goals, including setting up an optimised Instagram business account, creating solid content pillars, knowing the best times to post, partnering with influencers and more.
Completing this 1-hour Learn-at-Lunchtime webinar will help you:
• Create an Instagram business account
• Develop a content strategy
• Strategically use all of Instagram’s formats
• With Instagram marketing tips
In only one-hour Simon Shepherd of Client Marketing will give you an insight in to how to make the most use of Instagram and how to make this platform work for you and your business
This webinar is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.