Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Whether you’re a start up or established SME, effective leadership is the key to business success. From planning your business future and galvanising your team, through to setting meaningful objectives, effective leadership can supercharge growth, new opportunities and profits.
This 2-hour interactive webinar session will take you through each stage of effective leadership, with practical suggestions about how you can make the right changes for your business.
At the end of the webinar, you will:
• Understand the impact of effective leadership on your business
• Identify your current leadership style
• Be able to inspire others and lead more effectively
• Have the skills to develop an action plan for change
• Understand how to find & build the future leaders of tomorrow
Who should attend?
Business Owners, Directors or Senior Managers working for an established SME. You may already have clear leadership and just want to update your current plans, or you might be experiencing business issues and you want to explore how leadership can play a role in solving them.
Business owners from start up companies wishing to understand how they can develop their future leadership plans are also welcome.
The webinar will be delivered by Edward Ryder from Biskit Ltd.
Edward has over 25 years of business experience, and currently provides consultancy support to multiple high growth engineering, e-commerce and manufacturing companies across the UK.
This webinar is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 1 upcoming dates for this event.