Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
BY HEY GROWTH HUB GROW MY SME
Change affects all businesses, so learning how to spot and manage emerging issues is a key skill for all leaders and managers. In this workshop, we guide you through the different types of change, and help you plan an effective response, from continuous improvement techniques to managing innovation.
What’s more, in fast moving industries or companies, understanding how to make continuous improvements can be a real game changer.
In this 2-hour Webinar, the sixth and final* of a six-part “Leadership for Growth” series, written specifically for owners or managers of SME businesses, we look at the sources of change, the impact on key stakeholders and the techniques available to manage it effectively.
During this webinar we cover:
- The main sources of change within a typical service or manufacturing business
- Understanding the impact of change on employees
- Your options for managing change
- An overview of change management techniques and how to apply them
- Preparing and engaging your stakeholders for change
- Future sources of change and how to anticipate their impact
*This ‘stand-alone’ webinar is the sixth of a series of six half-day webinars that will help you to transform the leadership performance of your business.
Who Should Attend:
This 2-hour webinar is ideal for leaders and managers of small businesses. Whether you employ a small growing team, or an established bigger business, this webinar will give you an opportunity to further strengthen your leadership skills and capacity.
This webinar will be delivered by Edward Ryder from Biskit Ltd. Edward has over 30 years of business experience, and regularly works with companies across the UK, helping them scale and grow.
This webinar is fully-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and so your business does need to be registered and confirmed as eligible for our ERDF-funded Business Growth Scheme. Please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops and webinars are fully-funded by ERDF and are therefore FREE to attend for SMEs who are fully registered with the #GrowMySME Programme.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
- Have a trading address in the Humber area, which is; Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire
- Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
- Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySME Programme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted by a member of the team to fill in an online Registration Form, which collects contact information, and basic information about your business, which will determine your initial eligibility for the Programme.
Once eligibility has been determined, a member of the team will then be able to confirm your event booking. You will also be offered the opportunity to be contacted by your local #GrowMySME business advisor.
For businesses that are already registered with the #GrowMySME Programme, our team will be in touch to confirm your event booking.
NB – Please note:
- Your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to June 2023
- We can only accommodate one delegate per business at any individual workshop or masterclass in order to meet demand from the Humber SME community
There are 3 upcoming dates for this event.