Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
These ‘Digital Skills Academy’ series will provide you with the tools and understanding required to take your digital marketing to the next level, driving more new and repeat sales. It combines three interlinked, action orientated Masterclasses designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools and support needed to develop and implement a high impact digital marketing strategy. By the end you will have developed a digital marketing strategy and a clear and deliverable implementation plan.
Book Once to Access All Three!
The Masterclasses are connected, and delegates are encouraged to sign up for all three to gain the maximum benefit.
13th September 10am- 12 noon
Masterclass 1: Creating a digital marketing strategy to hit your goals –
- Defining where you are on your digital marketing journey.
- Identifying challenges and opportunities.
- Review your existing assets and tools, and how to get the best out of what you’ve already got.
- Define your vision, mission and brand.
- Post Masterclass exercise: develop the strategic framework for your digital marketing strategy.
20th September 10am-12:00 noon
Masterclass 2: Developing a high impact tactical digital marketing plan –
- Review exercises from the first Masterclass to confirm what delegates want to achieve through their digital marketing strategy.
- Review the main tools at your disposal and how you can use them to attract new and retain existing customers.
- Develop an understanding of what you will need to change and evolve e.g. website, social media activity, business model, etc.
- Create a plan for the development of digital marketing tactics:
1. Website: Keywords, SEO, user experience.
2. Social: Bios/hashtags/target audiences, management solutions, messaging.
3. Email Marketing: content, integration, analytics and management.
4. Developing content: key messaging, storytelling, killer visuals, management platforms.
- Post Masterclass exercise: using toolkit provided to develop digital marketing implementation plan.
27th September 2pm – 4pm
Masterclass 3: Implementing your digital marketing plan
- Review exercise from second Masterclass to share delegates ideas on how they will implement their digital marketing plan.
- Refining the digital marketing plan: creating powerful customer journeys, developing great content, moving customers through the sales funnel.
- Discussion to review plans, identify skills requirements and to identify the resources and support available to execute the plan including Digital Catalyst support.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.