Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Webinar
Workshop 1: 17th September 2021
Workshop 2: 24th September 2021
Workshop 3: 1st October 2021
Moving your business to the Cloud sounds complicated right? Well, here’s the secret – it really isn’t, in fact it’s super simple and it’s also likely to reduce your costs, calls to your IT supplier and make your operations simpler and more efficient – which is great because that’s the stuff that makes peoples’ day to day lives easier and happier!
This Masterclass series will introduce you to simple ‘swipe and deploy’ tools that we have successfully used to move hundreds of small businesses to the cloud.
This masterclass series will allow you to:
- Implement a more efficient, cost effective and resilient IT infrastructure.
- Maximise successful implementation through following the simple 100x Cloud checklist.
- Make your people happier through making day to day tasks easier and quicker.
- Identify way of doing things differently to drive efficiency and profitability.
Workshop 1: Technology drivers & challenges you need to plan for
This two-hour workshop will begin the development of your cloud strategy
- 10 common cloud implementation mistakes to avoid
- Key technology drivers you need to plan for
- Leading a 100X Cloud Culture
- Post-workshop exercise: using the template and toolkit, review cloud strategy plan.
Workshop 2: Be ready to fail because only then are you ready to succeed
The second of three workshops will begin to delve deeper into the development of your cloud strategy.
- How to identify the hidden assumptions within your cloud strategy
- Understand the importance of teamwork and failure
- Disrupt or be distributed, how David beat Goliath
- Post workshop exercise: Using the template and toolkit, Review your cloud strategy plan
Workshop 3: Building your 100X Cloud Strategy
This workshop will focus on bringing it all together and delivering your cloud strategy plan.
It will cover the following in more detail which you will have come across during the first two sessions:
- Digital Maturity Framework Model
- Digital Strategy Map
- Idea Selection Tool
- Action Plan
About the facilitator:
This Masterclass will be delivered by Leon McQuade: Co-Founder of ‘Think Cloud’, Multi-Award Winning Cyber Security & Managed IT Services Provider. Their mission is to help customers succeed through the adoption and use of digital technology. Clients come from all sectors, including Local Government, Ministry of Defence Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Financial Sectors.
*Please note that these masterclasses are recorded and made available for viewing. By registering, you consent to the masterclass being recorded and shared with other attendees.
There are 2 upcoming dates for this event.