Organiser: Hull and East Yorkshire Growth Hub
Event Type: Information Session
At Humber View Hotel, North Ferriby
With a little time and effort non IT literate business owners can use the latest digital techniques to raise their company’s profile and generate more leads and enquiries for their business.
You don’t have to be glued to a phone or laptop to use the latest google tools and maximise other online weapons at your disposal and to dedicate only 30 minutes a day to get great results. We will show you how in this workshop.
You will learn website analytics, social media analysis, competitor study, trends, google gadgets, Search Engine Optimisation and all about websites and so much more!
In one day, Simon Shepherd will help us all:
• Understanding digital marketing
• How to avoid spend & hope in implementing a marketing plan
• Discover which digital marketing channels will work for you.
• Using all the google tools to your advantage
• Mastering an understanding of Social Media
• How to use LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook for your business
• Making your website work for you
• Demystifying Content Marketing
As well as providing a unique networking opportunity you will leave with numerous tips on successful marketing activities that can be undertaken for free!
What is Digital Marketing
Size & importance of digital marketing
Future trends in digital marketing – growth and future opportunities
Integrating digital marketing into existing marketing plan
11:00am – Websites
• The role of your website in your digital marketing strategy
• Elements of a successful website
• Usability and user-experience
12:30 Lunch & Break
1:15 – SEO
• What SEO is and how search engines work
• Keyword analysis and optimisation
• Ranking factors that drive sites to the top of search engines (and content marketing)
• Optimizing your site for search engines
• Off-site optimisation for search engines
• Putting the plan in action
• Live testing
• Action Points
4pm to 4.30pm Finish
By the end of the course delegate will
Have a structured approach to a marketing plan
Be able to implement new ideas that will add value
Learn from your fellow delegates
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.