Business & IP Centre Hull
We support entrepreneurs and innovators from that first spark of inspiration to successfully launching and growing a business. We hold workshops and events and offer advice on a whole host of subjects, from setting up your business to protecting your intellectual property. So whether you’re looking to start, grow or run a business, Business & IP Centre Hull can help you:
- Learn the skills you need to start and grow your business
- Pinpoint customers and research your market
- Protect your ideas and make money from them
- Gain confidence and inspiration and meet fellow entrepreneurs
- Get expert advice
- Protect your brand, product or idea – access to a large collection of business and IP information, with expert staff on hand to guide you to the resources you need
- One-to-one expert advice – staff can discuss your business idea in confidence and help you identify the most useful information and resources
Follow us on @BIPCHull for all the latest news, events and business information from our Centre or email email@example.com to join our monthly email newsletter.
You can view all our planned events on our Eventbrite page at:
- Regions: Hull
- Telephone 01482 223 344
- Website View website
Business Support & Offered Services
Hull Library offers 1services.
Hull Library is hosting 1 upcoming events.